^.^Anything Goes Chat for Noobies!^.^

thenoxus1

Quick-Spool Racing LLC
It's similar with the engineering/physics deal. It was only like 6 or 8 extra classes to satisfy the requirements to obtain the physics degree.
Exactly, like I said, I want to get my CPA and hopefully a PMP designation as well. Might as well knock it out. Or I may take the BS in finance and then go back soon enough, double in accouting. End goal is the MBA as well. I'm fortunate to have a job in a related field already, most people my age don't get that chance, so I already have entry level experience.

I am feeling dumber by the second reading this. I skipped college o_O...

You seem to be doing decently well for yourself though. As long as you're working hard!

Ha, Im a music major. I can't imagine that! Lol, how many credit hours are you taking?
Haha, music is tough to! Uh, depends, I'm off this semester as I transfer back into my old/frist school. Took off and planned on transferring out but it's easier to just stay there instead of transferring. Anywhere from 15-21 credits per semester, which is 5-7 or so classes, also working fulltime.

covert_Con

Senior Ricer
Haha, music is tough to! Uh, depends, I'm off this semester as I transfer back into my old/frist school. Took off and planned on transferring out but it's easier to just stay there instead of transferring. Anywhere from 15-21 credits per semester, which is 5-7 or so classes, also working fulltime.
Haha yeah, its not if you enjoy it though! Been playing guitar for 6+ years so I thought I would make something out of it.

21 hours max? Holy shit, Im only doing 13! But then again, I am just starting :p

thenoxus1

Quick-Spool Racing LLC
Haha yeah, its not if you enjoy it though! Been playing guitar for 6+ years so I thought I would make something out of it.

21 hours max? Holy s***, Im only doing 13! But then again, I am just starting :p
My first year of school I was taking 15 credits and working 70 hours a week, every week. Welcome to the real world.