^.^Anything Goes Chat for Noobies!^.^

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
There's a house next door to my work. Once in a while, those bad little kids throw rocks over. The other day I yelled at them and went over there. lol They all ran inside and left a little toddler outside, though. Next time, I'm going to ring the doorbell and tell their parents that it's a safety concern.

teggy/accord

the man you wont to be
There's a house next door to my work. Once in a while, those bad little kids throw rocks over. The other day I yelled at them and went over there. lol They all ran inside and left a little toddler outside, though. Next time, I'm going to ring the doorbell and tell their parents that it's a safety concern.
im sorry that you hafto deal with that.

covert_Con

Senior Ricer
I was going to remove my power steering today, but it started pouring. Not the kind of weather I want to experiment with that in.

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
90 degrees. Chillin at a dyno day. Mostly 350z's

I would look at threads and google to see how much your block goes for. Block alone probably few hundred. Other factors involved in pricing.

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
If we close, we lose customers. Lol no customers means no money! Besides, I already come in late everyday and taking a week off in a few weeks to go to the east coast! Haha =X

Oneeeee more car and I'm ouuuuuut!

allmotorgsr96

90 degrees. Chillin at a dyno day. Mostly 350z's

I would look at threads and google to see how much your block goes for. Block alone probably few hundred. Other factors involved in pricing.
cool thanks..yea i just bought a parts car for my gsr and it had a b20v under the hood...and a whole lot more parts that i needed