^.^Anything Goes Chat for Noobies!^.^

R13

The other asshole
left for vacation yesterday, As soon as i got where i was going i blacked out, woke up in the hospital, Apparently i had a random seizure and now my backs stiff as hell

Havok114

Skipped out on a family party last night to go shooting & ride my banshee & the trx in the desert :thumbup:
Still pretty sad that a dog ive owned for 12 years died ...

Sent from my PAGER

R13

The other asshole
Random seizure? Sounds serious.
They said it had something to do with the heat it was like 90F
sucks dude hope nothing happens from it
Me too, I feel like shit, didn't sleep for S***
Skipped out on a family party last night to go shooting & ride my banshee & the trx in the desert :thumbup:
Still pretty sad that a dog ive owned for 12 years died ...

Sent from my PAGER
Sorry about that dude, sucks losing a pet you've had for a long time

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
Is having a seizure 'normal' for you?

Havok, feel you dude.. our fam bulldog passed away couple months ago. Almost 10 years life expectancy on the dot. 1 month shy.

Havok114

He was our only inside dog poor little guy had a seizure and died.
I wish my German shepherd was house trained.

Sent from my PAGER

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
what kind of dog?

Ours walked into my brothers room (his dog) a few hours after he got back to town and fell over, died.

jbrown97ls

left for vacation yesterday, As soon as i got where i was going i blacked out, woke up in the hospital, Apparently i had a random seizure and now my backs stiff as hell
Pretty sure I read an article somewhere that stated every person has at least one seizure in their life and that the intensity varies. I work at a home taking care of persons with intellectual disabilities and some have seizures daily, so I read up on it. It said something like you could have a minute seizure for 1 second while walking and not notice it or have a very intense one.

I hope your well and it's nothing too serious. Let us know how everything goes!