are any of you guys hella tall?

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
I am considering a 94+ gsr coupe or 4dr as my next car, and am wondering if my 6' 6" self will fit ok.

Right now i got a 94 accord sedan auto and at the end of this year i will be selling it to my folks, and looking for something else.

Vanessa

is here for decoration.
I know a guy who is 6'4 and has a Del Sol. I'm sure you'll manage with a 2 door Integra but for the sake of comfort get a 4 door GSR.

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
Wow, I don't know if you'll be that comfortable in a Teg being 6'6". I'm only 5'10", and I have the seat bottom all the way back with a slight tilt on the seat back. I fit like a glove, I don't think you'll fare so well.

Baldy201

i guess that it all depends on how long your legs are. I am 5'8" and i have the seat up quite far. My friend who is like 6'5" fit fine in my car. He was supprized how much room was in my 4dr.

Todd

token ex-mod
you'll be fine bro... you shoulda driven my car while you were up here to check it out

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
Todd said:
you'll be fine bro... you shoulda driven my car while you were up here to check it out
i shoulda but didnt think of it, i only found out about this development a few days ago.

My friend has a 94 gsr but i doubt hes gonna let me drive that shit, espeically with the new motor.

And no im not getting a crv ... if i wanted to go that route id get a tacoma xcab.

Last edited:

dc2nr

im 6'5"
i have adequate room, i could use more tho

crx fits the best, i can drive straight legged/

dc2nr

topic float---

back on topic, you shouldnt have no problems, unlike a eclipse , god its hard to drive one of those

SubtleGSR

Im 6'2 and i fit in my 94 coupe fine. I swapped my cloth interior for leather which put me a little closer to the ceiling, but its still comfortable.

slikk

Money Getter
Todd said:
aint nothing wrong with a tall chick.......
as long as they aint tller than me i am coo with that..

back to the subject tho.. i am 6' and i fit my bro is 6'2" and he hit in his 94Teg.

TegSox said:
Wow, I don't know if you'll be that comfortable in a Teg being 6'6". I'm only 5'10", and I have the seat bottom all the way back with a slight tilt on the seat back. I fit like a glove, I don't think you'll fare so well
you one of them "lean back" drivers huh?