Are these Skunk2 springs worth it?

Boxy

So this guy on craigslist claims to be selling never used Skunk2 Lowering Springs for 100, but I want to know if you guys think its worth it. I've heard that Skunk2s don't give as smooth of a ride with stock shocks as the Tein S. Techs, but Techs are 180 and I can get these 100 brand new, share your experiences please?
Thanks, and sorry if this is a repeat topic! I did do a search, I just didn't get a good answer from it.

Oh and the ad on craigslist has a picture of them in a box and they look to be new, plus I can go and check it out he lives close by.

Army74D

gtavila_
First of all, you shouldn't be putting any after market springs/coil-overs with stock shocks.. So I'm not gonna recommend doing it.
What I will say, is that Skunk2 has a good rep. I've never had any bad experiences or have heard any bad reviews on any of their stuff. I've only known one guy who had the Tien S.Techs, and he loved em too.

Boxy

First of all, you shouldn't be putting any after market springs/coil-overs with stock shocks.. So I'm not gonna recommend doing it.
What I will say, is that Skunk2 has a good rep. I've never had any bad experiences or have heard any bad reviews on any of their stuff. I've only known one guy who had the Tien S.Techs, and he loved em too.
Yeah I've heard from a few people that Tein S. Techs are great. They're apparently made specifically for the OEM shocks, I don't know if these Skunk2s are or not :( It's a good deal though, and I'd love to save 80 bucks if they're as good or better than the Tein's.

Cripton805

I thought S. Techs gave a 2" drop?
A stock strut can't handle that.

The H tech is supposed to be an ITR replica except "Better"