Arizona

Whiteman51x

im thinking about it, i gotta run it by the lady haha.
its on saturday i read? in apache junction? why so farrrr lol

and whys ur teggy on jack stands? they come with wheels ya kno... 8) jk jk jk

anyone just wanna get a bite to eat? im so bored im gunna rip my door panels off to find a noise i dont fully think exists!

summers suck ass haha

rockadilla

thats right.
Yep its this sat, the 17th, were meeting there because were planning on taking a cruise along the apache trail and stuff so we may as well meet up at the start of the road lol

Lol today? Where u live? I have today off lol I live on tbird and 40th st

db1love

hahha your the one with the rims and the boosted ls vtec right hahahahah jk :lol: did you ever sell your rims man?
haha thats me!! dont you got a boosted k20??? haha, na i havent, just flakes, ive had a shitload of cash offers but i more want a trade, i just want some fat fives

Whiteman51x

Yep its this sat, the 17th, were meeting there because were planning on taking a cruise along the apache trail and stuff so we may as well meet up at the start of the road lol

Lol today? Where u live? I have today off lol I live on tbird and 40th st
i live off of shea and the 101. right now im at my girls house on shea and 128th st.

ur close to me... haha u hungry or anything? how old are u? im 19.
my buddy is coming over and were looking for something to do, im dying to meet some honda friends, im allmost done going to school to be a toyota mechanic. seriously if u wanna meet up man id be glad to meet you somewhere, we could check out eachothers cars or some crap lol. im hungry tho
i can pm u my number if u want

and so GET THIS HAHAHAHA
i took off my door panel, investigating a noise, AND I FOUND A DAMN FLASHLIGHT left in there from the previous owner! hahahaha

but seriously its a badass flashlight, it has like 30 LED's hahaha

rockadilla

thats right.
Yeah dude that's cool I just turned 19 a month ago. where u wanna meet at? I'm down for jus about anywhere I love basically all food hahaha my cars not much to look at tho for most people besides me