Atlanta CI people!

Aznxtasy

Yeah.. need to find a spot. I hear BP is kinda lame.. too many cops. Varsity is only once a month.

vmckoon2

I am from Brookhaven near Lenox, but I'm currently at school in Marietta at SPSU. I know some people who have integras here and I hear there is an SPSU IA meet in a parking lot just south of the big chicken, but I can't remember what day. I can figure it out though.

ramblin_wreck08

Curves > Straights
Stopped by the Varsity meet tonight. There were some pretty sweet cars there, and several Integras. Any of you guys?

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
i was there. but i was in my tacoma. just checking out the rides. it was really lame tonight compared to the past

ramblin_wreck08

Curves > Straights
i was there. but i was in my tacoma. just checking out the rides. it was really lame tonight compared to the past
Awesome. Hope it picks back up. Just found out about it a few weeks ago. I was there with Wreck Racing and the Lexus V8 powered Miata.

theblackbullet

I'm in Cartersville, work in Kennesaw, go to school in Marietta, moving to Smyrna area soon.

Me and a couple of other people from another integra forum have been talking about setting up a teg meet on December 11 (Saturday). Maybe in the Roswell area?

anyone interested?