Attention SoCal!

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
CHP are now using Honda Accord and Toyota Camary Sedans as undercover highway cop cars. They look completely stock like any other Accord or Camary you see on the street. I have seen one Accord Sedan pull another car over and recently saw a Camary flash their blue/red lights as a warning to slow down (It was me BTW :mrgreen:). Both of the cars that I saw were in a dark/navy blue color. So if you see a dark blue Accord or Camary Sedan coming up behind you, I suggest you slow down. The CHP is getting sneaky now. So keep your eyes peeled.

BigMac88

Fat guy in a little 'teg
Good lookin' out! They're using Chargers around the Valley and southern Ventura County now too

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Good lookin' out! They're using Chargers around the Valley and southern Ventura County now too
Chargers are the new standard nowadays in LA and SD counties as well.

CedricBeck

I lost...
I'm originaly from Santa Rosa, it's the norm when it comes to cops down there. When I moved down here I was quite surprised to see a charger, it definately made me wonder.

I don't remember where I was but at one point I saw a Vette that was painted full on, not even tryin to be sneaky.

alexjoo

O_O instead of spending all that money on things like this....they should just change the speed limit :)

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
So far, in SD ive seen...

Charger: Sheriff
08 Mustang GT: Coronado
2000? Camaro: Escondido police

Cant they not pull you over in unmarked cars anyways??

pluckt007

Fat guy in a little coat.
cant they not, or can they?

how would they go about pulling somebody over in an unmarked car? seems kinda hard with no lights, siren, obvious paint. i would just keep driving until a black and white showed up.

but yeah, cops in Los Alamitos, the whole freakin fleet is all chargers!

Vtec-Pwr

OPP-O1-OH-DC2
i saw a honda accord 98-00 model pulled over a car on the highway in PA years ago and a supra on I85 north to Richmond,VA, both with the flashing red and blue light inside the car and grill :(