Austin

blackteggy_92

hey whats up bro? wht kind of teg u drive? do u go to the meet at mopac and parmer, where the frys is at on saturdays?

bromo1974

no, i've never been. i just signed up on here because i bought a 5 speed LS sedan and wanted to learn to fix it up. though it would be cool to meet some others here in Austin with Integras - maybe i'll even get inspired to have some minor tuner things done to it lol...

OBEY POSSE GSR

ask and ye shall recieve
............and so it was that the two young warriors started their adventure!. they would face many perillous obsatcles to reach their goal but their skills in magic would keep then alive, lol jk guys

jcrabb13

Registered Abuser
^ spam. I'm from cstat. and theres plenty of people in dallas and houston also :thumbs up

bromo1974

heh, i think my sedan was in college station for a while - at least the story is the owner went to school there.

jcrabb13

Registered Abuser
heh, i think my sedan was in college station for a while - at least the story is the owner went to school there.
pretty damn possible. we got about 48k kids a year now and i see plenty of old hondas go up for sale when the end of the school year rolls around. everyone's buying new toys :D

bromo1974

pretty damn possible. we got about 48k kids a year now and i see plenty of old hondas go up for sale when the end of the school year rolls around. everyone's buying new toys :D
mine was for sale here in Austin, by the guy who owns Performance Motorsports. apparently it was his wife's brother's car who had the timing belt snap. mind you, nothing special performance wise was done the to the car, my guess is that the car was given to him, and he did a quick valve job/timing belt, threw some Enkei rims on it, and turned it for some cash. i ended up buying it because i figured he wasn't going to sell a lemon from his place of business and i needed a form of transportation at that time asap.

oh yeah, i missed out on getting a nicer black coupe (might have even been a GSR) several days before *literally* by a few minutes (a dealer got to the seller just before me and bought it for $2900, then a few days later he put it back up on CL for $3995 firm). i was super pissed. anyways, i'm just glad i have an Integra and i'm looking forward to cleaning it up more and doing a few minor things to it when i have the cash...