Automotion (Wisconsin Dells) May 16th & 17th

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
It's the biggest car show in the midwest.

basically the entire town of Wisconsin Dells gets taken over by thousands of cars. Your stereotypical set up for the most part... Domestics all day, Imports all night.

Lots of cars, Lots of alcoholics, lots of rice, and lots of beautiful ones. everything is turned car related tho. It's pretty bad ass

MortensenGSR

This will be my first year up there during automotion, and my first year i will be participating... pretty stoked.... THE LIST GROWS!!!!

MortensenGSR

Dont need a teg :D its anything goes... we got a pt gt coming...LLOLOOLOLLOLOLOLOOL

GSROWNSU

why didn't i see this before??? I'm definately there Jake. Count me in plus one more for sure. My buddy Brandon should have the 4 door boosted by then too ;)

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
NICE!

I was kinda wondering why you hadn't replied yet... haha

Good to know! not on my computer now, but I'll add you to the list tonight when I get home!

GSROWNSU

NICE!

I was kinda wondering why you hadn't replied yet... haha

Good to know! not on my computer now, but I'll add you to the list tonight when I get home!
Cool, i will try to round up as many as i can down here too. Sounds like a lot of fun i've never been up there for Automotion yet.

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
for serious?!

man... we go basically every year... haha. last year was shitty with the rain tho

GSROWNSU

just thought i'd bump this up to keep the interest going. I'm excited for this...got 2 others with me coming so far. Is the parking lot a for sure thing?