Azht

db1love

for those that go on azht, they banned me for life because i put a product up for sale bu the fag who runs the site deleted my posting because i wasent qualified enough with 150 post, so i basicalyy told him hes an idiot, im jus tryin to sell something, but he said that it could be stolen, so then i told him i stole it from his friends, (when i really didnt, jus playin) so he banned me for life! hahahahahah sweeeet

mirrorimg

Forums have rules for a reason.When you break those rules, you suffer the consequences.

I'm surprised we dont have stricter rules on our for sale threads. Seems as though 4/5 people create FS threads incorrectly, and they dont get closed. Most of them do get updated though wit proper pictures.

SprchdGS-R

man i used focus fanatics when i was building my focus and i sold tons of shit without pics they kept threating to ban me, but you can always use anouther email

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
man i used focus fanatics when i was building my focus and i sold tons of shit without pics they kept threating to ban me, but you can always use anouther email
That won't hide you from the moderators/admin. They were just lazy and didn't notice. They still have the ability to pick you out if they looked.

PogiBoy

Mr.StealYourGirl
i use to be a moderator for other forums and it tells you your ip right under your name lol

you can get banned from either your email, account banned or ip banned, easy as pressing a button.

follow the rules and you wont get banned hammered

dreamofjdm

2@DHD2r3@Th3H013Thread
lol what were you selling? your wheels? and who banned you? any ways ci is alot better more tech and not as much bs.