B18B Internals (Advice Needed )

Baldy201

lsvtec- that is some good info. Couple of questions you have and LS stroker kit in an LSVtec? How high do you rev? I am also guessing that your bore is at 84mm my your name. I sure hope that you dont rev too high cause with stroker kit your R/S ratio would be worse than the stock LS Sure it may be good till about 7000 rpm but i would not be too sure about past that. I agree with you that when done right an LSVtec can be very benifical but you have to upgrade so much and have to spend a lot of money to get there.

R/S ratio has everything to do with the engine. Piston Side loading can greatly damage the cylinder walls and put remendous loads on the pins and can easly through a rod. Granted the LS can rev up to 7200 or even 7500 but not repeatedly. The engine is designed to withstand some high rev abuse just in case. but when you repeatedly go past stock redline on stock internals you will run into big trouble.

ENDYN- Enegry Dynamics
^link.This place knows there stuff. You can learn a lot about engine building and engine geometry from these guys. They are pioneers in building Honda engines specificly. Give these guys a try.