b20's 2001 LS :D

b20vtec MFer

Well as you all may know, my last integra's life was ended prematurely (people need to learn how to f***ing drive!!:evil::evil::evil:) so it is now time to introduce the new integra

2001 LS
150k miles
all stock original b18 and trans (vin matches and everything)
cold air intake
living the low life 8)

UPCOMING PLANS
Function and Form Type 1's from thenoxus1
and the rest will be updated later :lol:​

Well here is my new baby a couple days after i got her

WARNING: raw unbathed media to follow ;)

front wheel

back wheel

interior shot

cluster

center counsel (radio pending, hurry up postman!!!! :evil:)

driver door panel (passenger looks the same)

driver floor

rear floor

top of back seat

rear seats

front ceiling pic/sunroof (which works like a charm)

rear ceiling pic

99TegLs

I love everything about it... ecept for dem rims. couldnt you save the buddy clubs from the other one??

b20vtec MFer

i wish i could've -.- the front right one was bent and i only had a couple days to take anything i wanted out the car but i had to replace everything and i couldn't really get out of bed let alone work on my car, plus i had nothing to replace anything with :/ i got boned to a whole new degree

b20vtec MFer

yeah it sucks because i would also of loved to get my koni/gc off the other teg too but oh well... life goes on i guess lol

on another note.. where the @#%! is the postman!! I'm really tired of not having a radio.. not to mention it was originally supposed to be here saturday >.<

b20vtec MFer

welp, got the head unit in and in perfect working order! and got one speaker in but the door panel was being an absolute bitch to get back on in the dark (waited till it wasn't so damn hot. in the upper 90s today) so only got that one speaker in for the night, finishing the other 3 tomorrow. its still nice to at least hear something though other then the car and the wind

broke the cardinal rule though, didn't take any pictures lol sorry fellas

b20vtec MFer

I want to but I forgot all about it till the other day so it was too late to ask off. Basically, it all comes down to if I have the day off or not :/ I didn't get to go last year so I better be able to this year

Sent from my old school flip-phone using Tapatalk

b20vtec MFer

Buy me new rims :p

I like me doe!

And type 1s because my budget is minimal. Wish I could've gotten Koni/ground again but I just gotta get off these egays as soon as possible

b20vtec MFer

That's what she said. You going to ECHM?
I coulda swore I replied to this 0.0
My bad dude yeah I'm trying to go it all depends if I have off work because I forgot about it so forgot to take off and it's too late now to ask off