b20V clank!

HKDxSAVIER

okay so theres clanking in my head it sounds like something loose rattling almost like a hitting noise.
could it be my cams? are cams loud in b16s idk but im worried lol

HKDxSAVIER

thats what i was wondering i was moving the dizzy a bit ago but i hade another screw at the bottom
to loosin and i just came home from an hour drive lol.
they didnt retime it when they put the b16 head on it he just put the distributer to the front and
i had it timed when it was stock and the mechanic timed it and put it in the middle back lol
ehhhhh! shit man i need help lol

r0g3r16

i dont think itll be because the dizzy tho. i actually had a big problem with that today. maybe you timing belt is off by a tooth or something. everyone i would ask always told me to get adjustable cam gears because the timing is always a bit off from the regular timing

HKDxSAVIER

always a bit off with the b16 head right?

hey i live in hesperia lol

pm me your number and ill hit u up for meets and shit

no gay shit lol

r0g3r16

haha o shit koo koo i will ....im always down for meets
and yea with a b16 head and non b20/ls

DumaDa9

Exactly what did you do when your put on your b16 head, as far as other parts involved and who put it in for you..?

HKDxSAVIER

i think he just slapped it i just talked to a friend and he said it could be my valves because the
idiot didnt readjust the valves >=\
i fckn asked him too "dont you have to re-adjust the valves"... "oh, no blah blah blah because of blah blah blah"...

is it my valves? =\

he didnt put arp head studs in or put in the bottom rings or whatever to safely spin it to
higher rpms...

good thing is that i havent revd it passed 6500
and my vtec isnt hooked up yet