Back w/ the Honda Game a lil bit v.DD

Kyle

That G2 is ULTRA clean, veryy nice. I rarely see any in that type of condition and stock.

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
hood dampers look awesome, too bad i have carbon fiber :(

rnhib25

ricer all day
got my one pieces and amber signals in this past weekend. for the most part the car is pretty complete. things i'd get now are things that werent on the original list.

also ordered a taillight gasket for my driver side taillight, a speedo cable (both from oemacuraparts.com) and some mishimoto red coolant hoses (ebay). going to be replacing that coolant housing thats on the head, may paint it wrinkled black since i have some left over and install it.
omg so sex!

Sammich

hood dampers look awesome, too bad i have carbon fiber :(
yea, good for me i dont plan to run CF on this car:D

omg so sex!
means alot coming from a SSS representa as yourself lol

Got them too. Haha. Gonna have to make an addition to my build thread here pretty soon too. :lol:
lol yea...i'm glad i saw that...my hood rod prop looks slack in the engine bay and it wasnt giving me any chubbys..so glad i found that thread

Sammich

*sigh* since the accident and all the discrepencies, still havent gotten the check, and its been over a month SMFH..here's a pictorial update...

took a day to remove all the parts assuming i was going to get a decent enough check to get another stock DA/DB...

so i stripped it...

then found out what i was getting, so decided to buy it back (still highly not a fan of the salvage title at all) and took it to the body shop i deal w/, this guy's place doesnt show how quality his work is. so i'm planning to get it painted while it's in the body shop getting repaired..

94RS

No fucks given.
I've been waiting to hear what happened with this car. Surprised you decided to keep it with your hatred of salvage titles lol.

Sammich

i still hate the salvage title, considering trading when i get it finish painted. the fact of what me having to go into debt pretty much to get something else, i wasnt feeling at all, which resulted in me buying it back