Backwoodz Tuned Picture Thread

Backwoodz Tuner

Well here lately I've been spending some time fuckin around on my computer , learnin the ropes on a few photo shop programs.I've made a few pics, some pretty cool ones and some that straight looks like SHIT!!So figured I'd start my own thread of photo chopped work I've done. Well at least my personal favorites. And yes I really don't got much of any expeerience or guidence so any suggestions good or bad , tips, ideas, secrets or opinions are welcome.
Enjoy
And thanks for lookin.

Here's a few to start this bitch off!

Backwoodz Tuner

I don't know why, I guess an integras ass gives me a hard on!!!!!
Lol!! honestly I guess I never really never took any pictures of the frt of my car. I got a few but nothin to brag about. But I suppose there's a few reasons why .Well my hood was kinda fucked up, cuz it was the one from my first wrecked teg, but i straightened it up best I could, it was jus temporary till I had enough money to get a carbon fiber hood.another few reasons, my after market frt bumper lined up like shit and I didn't have no headlights. I know I'm a ricer, jus had to say it before everyone else did. But the reason why I had no H\L's was cuz I bought a pair of Honda OEM 97 CL h\L's that I was plannin to mold into it, but never got to, due to another fuckin accident. But I think I got a few , I'll see if I can find em , but like I said I know it looks like shit I aint proud but it was my project car \ daily driver under construction. I loved that car! Well I still do , but it sucks seein it covered in tarps at the moment.I did buy a 95 GSR shell I was gonna swap everything to but ended up having 2 move outta my old spot, and my new place is a lot smaller and I couldn't store it there , so I kinda had to sell it, not that I wanted to. Then I had this big idea and got a frt clip. I scored it on craigslist. I was plannin on usin to fix blk teg , but like everything, when I get the money. Also my son was born here a few weeks back so I really haven't had any extra car funds. So there's my weak ass excuse.

So you guys don't like my pictures? If ya hate em its cool , I won't cry and I'll quit postin in this thread but if ya do thanks, I jus was wonderin what my fellow members thought.

jason.az1

I'm lost!
best one

they all look good better then i could do

Backwoodz Tuner

Ok Cheese nipS, I found a few old photographs , so bare with me cause I jus re took a picture of the pictures, if ya know what I mean, cause I don't really got access to a scanner or anythhing like that. So here ya go bro.

Backwoodz Tuner

Here's one I made when I was puttin a new timing belt, tensioner, and water pump. The pic was taken when I was about done wrenchin for the night