Battery/Charge Light came on..Again

obd1kenobi

CI Transfomer God!
Starter New, Battery New, And Alt New, I dont have a Voltmeter to test anything, before I take in to honda in the morning, does anyone have any idea, or have come across any problems like this?

mirrorimg

Its the wire that runs from the Alternator to the fuse box. You can run one from the alternator directly to the battery, but you have to put an inline fuse on the wire.

diadora516

my car is doing the same thing, right after the new battery was installed (i killed the old battery a few times before replacing it, so maybe i killed the alternator?)...the power cable looks fine i think? it will drive fine for a few minutes altho the battery light is on, then slowly lose electrical power and i have to kill it.

jerry.byers23

jerrybyers23
radio battery problems

my battery light goes on flickers and the radio shorts out but all of my other appliances stay on and actually get more power but the radio stays off until the battery light goes off. it only happens when the engine idles and revs up. i dont know where to start or what to do please help. i dont know how to post my own post sorry.