BayAreaDc4

bayareadc4

sup guys new on here i swooped it up in march completely stock with 94k miles on steelies lowered on ground controls got it with a jdm front end but was auto at the time.

the only pic i have of the whip when i first got it

got some konig wideopen wheels and did a 5 speed swap and this is wat it looks like!

black wheels.auto power roll cage

future plans
j's racing carbon fiber air duckt
repaint bumpers n lip champ white
powdercoat wheels and rollcage laguna seca blue
koni yellows on ground controls
polished asr, lcas,beaks bar and xbrace

what u guys think any suggestions trying to keep it clean and simple

myxintegra

Extreme Music Addict
interesting. :welcome: to ClubIntegra btw, I'm Wayne. I'm the guy who plans meets in NorCal :). Which part of the Bay are you from? Car looks clean man. Anything to the engine so far? Or is this just going to be daily driven

bayareadc4

interesting. :welcome: to ClubIntegra btw, I'm Wayne. I'm the guy who plans meets in NorCal :). Which part of the Bay are you from? Car looks clean man. Anything to the engine so far? Or is this just going to be daily driven
hey wats up im jose i stay in the northbay, sonoma to be exact any meets goin down soon?

ive been workin on the bay lately all stock just wiretuck and an intake

myxintegra

Extreme Music Addict
hey wats up im jose i stay in the northbay, sonoma to be exact any meets goin down soon?

ive been workin on the bay lately all stock just wiretuck and an intake

Haha, there was a meet last Saturday; the thread is linked in my signature if you wanna see pics of what went down. Not really so much hustle-and-bustle, just checking out our NorCal members. I don't know if I will host a December meet though since it's close to the holidays again.

Your engine bay looks pretty good so far, not dirty like mine.

bbteggy96

Nice Integra! Did you do the 5 speed conversion yourself?

Cripton805

The intake is more like a direct filter. lol
Anyway, I like the progress. Although, I think you should have kept the A/C.

meANDmyDB7

actually has an FB6 now.
dope! did you do the 5 speed conversion yourself or a shop? if so, how much in total?

Welcome to CI! :thumbs up