BeatBox's New Project 98 Acura Integra

BeatBox

Real Good!
Well im sure you will be able to do that with no problem.
the 3k hids look good. what's the ballast wattage you have on them?
i had to modify the bulb alittle since its a 9006 going into a 9005 spot, they are 35w ballast. just extra's i had so might as well use them

BeatBox

Real Good!
thanks. havent done anything to it for a while weather has been cold. snowed some days FML
here it is in the garage after it was nice all day i left it outside it snowed as soon as it got dark

BeatBox

Real Good!
So its been getting warmer for the last week, damn weather took a shit this week tho <_<

Time to start spending some $$$

Ordered my Dc Power Alternator finally 320amp, hes got alot of orders so it wont be here for another 3wks.

Got me some batteries for dirt cheap, they should do the trick. i thought they weighed more but they are only 72lbs, about the same as Xspower D3100

C Aaron

So its been getting warmer for the last week, damn weather took a shit this week tho <_<

Time to start spending some $$$

Ordered my Dc Power Alternator finally 320amp, hes got alot of orders so it wont be here for another 3wks.

Got me some batteries for dirt cheap, they should do the trick. i thought they weighed more but they are only 72lbs, about the same as Xspower D3100
hey bro, what are those batteries for?

BeatBox

Real Good!
i want to do this! I need some powa to back it up
[YOUTUBE="Bangin teg"]HuDSneZDdjM[/YOUTUBE]
i gonna put a small system in it, 2-18s and 4-5k watts rms hopefully have it done in time to take it to Indianapolis for Slamology2011 in June

EDIT: and hopefully have the loudest teg in the forum too :)

Last edited:

C Aaron

i want to do this! I need some powa to back it up
[YOUTUBE="Bangin teg"]HuDSneZDdjM[/YOUTUBE]
i gonna put a small system in it, 2-18s and 4-5k watts rms hopefully have it done in time to take it to Indianapolis for Slamology2011 in June

EDIT: and hopefully have the loudest teg in the forum too :)
lol i bet you will

that hatch trunk our teggys have.. just make it better :thumbs up

jcrabb13

Registered Abuser
lol yea
but they got springs on em might not work
but if it does pop it will come back down
springs like that have tons of tension in em, its probably an effort to pull them up. i imagine they would have the give he is looking for while holding the hatch down. i'm sure there are other options just what i found with google.

they're sparco btw if anyone is interested.