best tire size for 16x7 rims?

Vtec-Pwr

OPP-O1-OH-DC2
First, im sorry to bring back this thread from the grave yard!

I would opt for 215/45/16.
Im thinking of getting these tires for my car. Will it rub the uca? How much off on my speedo? Its confused on how to calculating this %.

Evidence Files

1995 α¢υяα ιηтєgяα ℓѕ
215 40 17 is best tire for those rims, I got measured out at H&A and got a great deal on some Federal Tires..

Ted's Owner

On to Integra number two!
This is my 16x7 with 205/45 tires (for reference)
Your car is beautiful.
And I'm with everybody on the 205/45R16's or the 215/45R16's. I think the 215's will actually be a little bit closer overall to the stock height, plus they're a little bit wider, which will help with cornering stability.
And GT3's are nice looking, but if I were you, I would try to avoid getting Rotas. I think Konig makes a wheel similar in style, and I believe Enkei does as well. They aren't that much of a difference in price or design, and both of those companies have a better reputation.

Wide&low

Hi, mick lvn.
I now this is a old thread but I'm having the rub problem on my integra,I went from 195/55r15 to 225/50r16.
First i bought the rims dr16 16x7 but I messure the rim wrong from outside to outside and messure 8 inches so I tough it was 16x8 rim and search tire for 16x8 rim and found 225/50r16 fit ok on tht rim so I went ahead and bought the tires but when they put tire on rim seems to big so I check for clearance turning the wheels left and right and was no touching anything so I ok it.so wen I hit the road as soon as I get out from the tirw shop I hear some rub so drive to next light and tire rub again while driving straigh when it bounce. So long story short.what offset you have or had on those rims cause I have 16x7 40mm off set and just want to know,if it is ok to get 205/45r16 for my rims?
Thanks in advance.