best way to fix my headliner???

Carlos231

white94rs!
hey whats up i just wanted to know what was the easiest way to fix my headliner cus i have a 94 integra and it has a cloth fabric as a headliner and it has began to sagg and its also pretty dirty and i wanted to know how to change it or if theres a way to put a 98 type of headliner the vinyl looking one but how would i have to wire the lights differently and stuff and would it fit a 94 i just wanta have clean headliner....

Thanks any ideas appreciated

Surferman

yeah my 94 headliner started to sag. i tryed finding another liner just to throw up there but my sunroof isnt oem or somthing. my dad re-apulsterd it ghetto. ill show pics later lol.
sorry not much help.

Carlos231

white94rs!
yea man throw some pics up...so i can see it mine really looks like crap cus it saggs and its dirty i tried taking it off but just cloth comes off not like the 98 n up teggs which got the vinyl i was just wanta fix mine so it looks legit...u know

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
One thread please. 95% of the people on this forum just click new posts, so they will find it.

Tam4511

CI BOOST FIEND
take it off, spray the actual headliner with the 3m headliner adhesive stuff, replace headliner fabric, let it dry, install it and get some of those anti sag headliners screws.

Carlos231

white94rs!
i was thinking of doing that but is there a way to put a 98 integra headliner instead so i wont have too put the same type of headliner cus it will eventually sagg again..

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
the 94-01 head liners are all the same. it looks like the guy that owned it before you, custom wrapped it with some other fabric

j13

Keep It Clean
Do Integra headliners every come with cloth? Weird...

If I were you, ill take the head liner off and take off that fabric..and rewrap it in black fabric. If you take your time, it would come out nice.

Carlos231

white94rs!
oh so theres like a vynil cover or plastic under that cloth cus last time i checked i didnt see anything there it was just kinda glued...so idk....yea i want to redo it is there a diy on how to take it off for a 94 integra or anything like that thanks...

Carlos231

white94rs!
finally took it off and noticed that previous owner had used adhesive to put cloth on top of the vynil headliner the integra brings, ima have to get a new headliner though because previous owner had cut the oem 1... Thanks to cocoy for helpin me out...

berg91

the 94-01 head liners are all the same. it looks like the guy that owned it before you, custom wrapped it with some other fabric
so if i have that vinyl headliner in my 01 ls, i could just cover it with like a cloth instead of taking it off?