Better than a standard battery?

Juelz

Right now I have a standard walmart battery called ever start its alright but when away at college and came back I would have to get a jump. I was also gonna do a stereo upgrade and was looking for a better battery that could handle my car and audio system. On sonic electronix I ran into power cells just for audio set ups

Whats the difference between a power cell and a standard car dry cell battery?

The power cell batteries say they can be used as the cars main battery for example the one I was looking at was the SHURiKEN SK-BT20
850 Amp High Performance AGM Power Cell Battery

Will this be able to handle my car and audio system better than a standard battery? and without a lot of power loss? like the lights dimming?

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_...N-SK-BT20.html

cvcrcr99

404 - NOT FOUND
We're sorry, but the page that you are trying to reach could not be found on the server. Please use the navigation menus to browse our site, and contact us if you are unable to find the information that you're looking for. Thank you.

^^ Message when you click the link.

Optima is usually the best IMO.

macwillms

Hello, there everyone I am new at this forum and I belong to an Automotive family doing towing business in NY. I have written some content on Battery problems and how can you charge a battery by yourself? and stay away from mechanic shop hurdles. I have a website but currently, this article is not posted on my website yet but it will soon. There are lots of problems and solutions present you can read them and you will find them interesting. I am attaching the file please do read it

Attachments