Between a Rock and a Hard place with my teggy :(

sinisterDB

if the accord is manual get it because they are pretty rare, if im correct thats the first year honda sold V6 and manual since they killed off the legend.

unless the mustang is a classic dont waste your time jus build the teggy and daily drive the accord you'll be way happier.
jus my 0.02 cents

jtalon

I was actually trying to be more helpful than rude, but now you want to be a little b**** about it. And as stated, there is a lot of flame material in here considering the whole thread is fail.
well the way you worded it dude you came off as a dick. sorry for misunderstanding it

jtalon

Let me clarify something also, the mustangs 700 the accords 2150 so basically im selling my car for 2 cars even though the mustangs just going to be a car that me and my friend were going to work on cause the engines blown, the hondas a V6 auto 85k miles, my tegs got 135k

LSiNtegraDB7

I enjoy Integras.
All the people saying the Accord is a bore havent driven the right one yet.

My girlfriend has an 05 V6 coupe, yeah its an auto, but damn its powerful. You can get a Tsudo N1 catback for $400, throw on a short ram, and you have a sick 350z/g35 sounding Accord that hauls ass and gets everyones attention when you pass by.

Cars a beast lol. Sounds amazing and so deep.

96GSRteg

Tyler
All the people saying the Accord is a bore havent driven the right one yet.

My girlfriend has an 05 V6 coupe, yeah its an auto, but damn its powerful. .
this is true. i dated a girl who had that same car, and i drove it all the time, and it was badass. I miss it.

However, my aunt has the same year accord v6 and its incredibly boring. There is a world of difference between those two gens.

covert_Con

Senior Ricer
Like everyone else says, Tegs are a hell of a lot more reliable than mustangs, like you said, the engine has already blown.

See if you can sell the mustang and accord and use that money towards the teg :) my .02

BeatBox

Real Good!
why not just forget about the accord, buy the mustang Frankenstein it to the integra and you get the best of both worlds !

jk, keep the teg IMO

jtalon

why not just forget about the accord, buy the mustang Frankenstein it to the integra and you get the best of both worlds !

jk, keep the teg IMO
Because in order to do that id have to SELL the integra. thats why im in a hard place... the accord only has 85k miles my tegs got almost 150