BEWARE!!! - Skunk2 Bushings Very Brittle - DANGEROUS!!! (Pics + Video)

simplels

i'm not happy with skunk2's customer service either.. i've emailed them a few times and have always received very poor answers some of which were also scripted.

the only times i've had success at good customer service was when my friend actually worked there..

vtecteggy617

damn shame. i was thinking of going with them for that exact same part. i wanted a rear camber kit but his is clearly going to send my money else where. any suggestions for QUALITY rear camber kits?

ssbpdc2R

^^You do not need a rear camber kit...... just do the washer trick. Unless u want some crazy stupid camber where u want your tire sideways

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
you sorta dont rear camber kit if you rear quarter panels are rolled. the bushings took about 2 weeks to come... i couldn't wait that long so i reinstalled the OEM set... running 17x8 +50 w 215/40/17 tires

no issues at all. no rubbing, no camber no nada

crowel

I wrote to Skunk2 Support this is the reply (really bad)

Sent: Friday, February 14, 2014 8:20 AM
To: Support
Subject: Front Bushings not found

Hi,

I own a pair of '96-'00 Civic Pro Series Plus Front Camber Kit 516-05-5685. I've been searching online for the bushings without success and you only sale the rear kits. If you do not sell them, Is there any Prothane or Energy Suspension kit that fit in the Skunk2 pro series plus 516-05-5685?

Thanks in advance!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Skunk2 Support:

On Feb 14, 2014 9:01 PM, wrote:

Hello,

Unfortunately we do not sell the bushing separately.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sent: Friday, February 14, 2014 5:09 PM
To: Skunk2 Support
Subject: RE: Front Bushings not found

I already got the arms, any recommendation of another brand that fit?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Skunk2 Support: wrote

Hello,

Sorry I do not have any info on other brands.

Nick_C78

Send them another email, preferably from a different address, but tell them that the bushing is cracked and you haven't had them that long. Argue as much as you can and I promise you they will send you a new set. If that doesn't work I will try and see what they tell me. lol