Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

R13

The other asshole
Soon.

Living at home is great though, Especially when your parents work all day, Almost no bills and free food :D

Accel.speed

basically, i like fast!
I completely agree. Although ill be 21 on friday so I figured it was best that I moved out before then lol!
Yeah rent is $506 plus utilities :O.

I don't post about my car thread cause I don't like people knowing everything. :p. Id rather it not get stolen!

Although getting a garage was mainly so I didn't have to keep my bike outside :mrgreen:.

R13

The other asshole
Well you have a girl too so that kinda makes a difference :lol:

I'm 22 and I don't care :mrgreen:

I'll grow up when I want... in a few months :rolf: or whenever I get out to the west coast because renting and buying here is a waste unless you go super small or 200k+

Accel.speed

basically, i like fast!
Yeah she's two hours away from me now. We're probably going to break up though.. she wants to get married and I don't even want to think about that.

Oh you're 22? XD. Wow I hope you have lots of saved money haha! I agree with you on the growing up thing, I'm not ready either. I was just tired of my bitch of a sister :lol:. Fucking cheerleading captain.

Edit: blah blah bike thread blah blah blah bike talk :lol:

jae_rex

Just had the Suzuki towed to a shop for some work. My Integra knowledge didn't translate well to fixing a bike.

R13

The other asshole
We're probably going to break up though.. she wants to get married and I don't even want to think about that.
Don't you f***ing dare, Don't make me go all clubrelationshipadvice on your ass, Not you man, Not you... :lol:

R13

The other asshole
You're telling me you'd throw away a good thing just because she talks about marriage? Nobody said you had to get married, Calm down; Shit son...

:lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
This was the ONE thread that didn't have any relationship problems in it... You just had to go and fuck it all up, didn't you?

Accel.speed

basically, i like fast!
Kurt started it xD.

What thread would you like to continue this on? Haha

On a separate note. So I'm cruising around town trying to see where everything is and I'm stopped at a red light. I move my legs a little bit and all of a sudden hear PSH!

Part of my bike fell off :lmao:

94RS

No fucks given.
Kurt started it xD.

What thread would you like to continue this on? Haha

On a separate note. So I'm cruising around town trying to see where everything is and I'm stopped at a red light. I move my legs a little bit and all of a sudden hear PSH!

Part of my bike fell off :lmao:
Bring that shit to Ganyon's build thread :rolf:

And I've had that happen with my OEM airbox, two filters and my R6 taillight. Luckily it was still hanging there by the wiring :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
Not when you get up close, the blue pokes through in a ton of spots. I wanna know wtf happened to the exhaust wrap. It looks like s*** right now. Flaking black paint, little bit of rust, s***ty weld where the FMF was connected :lol: I wish the guy hadn't hacked up the seat though, shit is uncomfortable.

I guess I still got a hell of a deal on it though.

Last edited: