Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

R13

The other asshole
I hate those asshole who roll coal.
Hey, They can't be out accelerated at a redlight by a noisy little honda, They have to prove how manly they are to the women by trying to outrun someone 20-30 years younger than them in their big diesel they bought to go work at a desk...

Usually I won't do it out of actual maturity but occasionally it's so much fun putting the pedal down in my slow ass honda and still beating them, Idk how that's possible considering those '13+ diesel trucks are supposed to be able to burn rubber, Guess they're just shit drivers. :mrgreen:

94RS

No fucks given.
Those diesel Sierra's are actually pretty damn quick. I had to road test one a few weeks ago after it was serviced and the rear kicked out a few times.

I drove the fucking thing home and got something to eat :lol:

R13

The other asshole
:rolf:

The truck I have little doubt could beat a gsr, The drivers... Not so much.

I let up once I hit the legal limit anyway then they go flying by like a properly mature grown man. :lol:

R13

The other asshole
Because I'm such an impatient, Compulsive little s*** that can't wait :lol: I've designated my future RC "Thunderhorse".

Gonna work on a decal design to replace the "1000R" sticker on the tail in my spare time.

R13

The other asshole
And just a heads up, Yes, I will be getting a black helmet hawk. :lol:

I might get the smaller rubber sawblade ones depending on what will work with my helmet but I feel as though being that I have a real mohawk and am not some pussy poser douche bitch I reserve the right to rock one. :mrgreen:

R13

The other asshole
That can't be cheap to ride. :lol: Crf450/250r, Needs a rebuild every 2-3k miles or 200-250 hours of ride time.

R13

The other asshole
Motocross bikes, Race engines, High revving, They handle a lot of abuse.

The 2 strokes need new pistons/rings every 50-ish hours.

94RS

No fucks given.
Thinking I may sell the Ruck to one of the mechanics at work for 4-500. Gets me closer to fixing the Integra and starting to mod the Cub.