Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

R13

The other asshole
Y'know, you might not wanna say that... because I might actually do it. :lol:

I've been stuck here my whole life, It's kind of hard to explain but it's like once you're here, You're in a grave, A deep one.. it takes a lot of work, Money saving, Time and planning to get out and when it's over with you basically will have nothing left but the money you saved, A few things like clothes, A bed, Car maybe a computer and a guitar, It doesn't help that I'm trying like hell to help My mom and my brother out too, None of us make more than 30k a year and my mom's got a few large bills over her head that she's had forever so that's not helping.

I could go on but it's a lot of typing, Not that I care, It's our business but we have nothing to hide and we don't care if people know our situation, Everyone has their struggles, As long as they also understand that we don't need help and we take care of ourselves, We just make the best of what we got, That's the most important thing is just making the best of what you have and not giving a f*** what anyone thinks :mrgreen:

I do not regret being stuck here because there is nothing that could've been done but it's definitely time to leave whenever all of my cars are sold, All the stuff I won't be taking sold or given away, Then I just have to get that bike, Make that 6500+ mile trip to the coast and back, Decide where to move, Sell this house and leave, For good! :D

Or ditch it all, Pack the mustang and move in with you in 8 months :rolf:

Accel.speed

basically, i like fast!
I offered because I wanted to. The only bad thing is we're both car guys and I have a one car garage :lol:. But you're not allowed to if you keep a mustang here :mrgreen:

Yeah I understand man. I'm just giving you shit because that's what we do haha.

Accel.speed

basically, i like fast!
Fuuuuck man. The biggest meet ivr ever been to in the middle of winter had like 5 people max.. they had a toys for tots meet yesterday that I couldn't go to because my battery blew :mad: :mad: :mad:

14 people!

Accel.speed

basically, i like fast!
Id like to see what happens to Florida when it snows 6+ inches and is 20 degrees outside hahaha.

We get like 50+ people in the spring/summer/fall, but come winter time. It just gets too fuckin cold.

Hey Kurt, come August, let's go to Florida and move in with Ty. :mrgreen: :lol:

Accel.speed

basically, i like fast!
Colorado riders must be a bunch of pussies when it gets cold. :mrgreen:
You are so arrogant hahaha. It's one thing when it's nice and warm and you're having fun on your bike. It's another when you have to dress in many layers, wait for the bike to warm up, and drive slow because of the sand on the roads. It's not really fun unless you don't have to worry about the sand.. so we have to have good weather for weeks in order for the roads to be ok and people to come out.

R13

The other asshole
Nah, F*** that, The only good girls in florida are in miami.

I'm gonna move in with you and buy another XR so I can build a wicked supermoto and steal all your chicks, Oh wait you don't have any, You're a virgin. :rolf:

R13

The other asshole
You are so arrogant hahaha. It's one thing when it's nice and warm and you're having fun on your bike. It's another when you have to dress in many layers, wait for the bike to warm up, and drive slow because of the sand on the roads. It's not really fun unless you don't have to worry about the sand.. so we have to have good weather for weeks in order for the roads to be ok and people to come out.
Guilty as charged :lol:

I'm used to riding in cold, They key is not running summer tires all year round, Something like michelin pilot road 3's make a huge difference in the cold and rain.

Accel.speed

basically, i like fast!
Hahaha id like to see you try ;).

Yeah but I don't have a spare set of rims to mount tires to. And that's just a hassle.

R13

The other asshole
Mounting tires isn't that bad, I started doing my own when I was about 11 or 12, They make tools for it but if you're careful you can use 3 flat head screwdrivers.

94RS

No fucks given.
So I originally wanted to do a reverse cone exhaust like this

But just looking around on webike, I found this one for like $80

Im thinking of doing that now instead since it kinda reminds me of the exhausts on Buells, and I'm sure you guys know my odd love of those :lol: