Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

R13

The other asshole
I'm gonna go with slightly biased. :lol:

But I'll allow it, There's certainly a lot worse out there, Like say.. those stupid f***ing "GP" pipes. :rolf:

That exhaust has a deep tone, The opening is just massive you get a little of that megaphone effect, It's loud though so that will help with cagers. (Stupid f***ing word, Don't know why I just used it)

Accel.speed

basically, i like fast!
Hahaha yeah.. Well I wont be buying until late april so I have time to look around. Arrow sounded pretty good but I really would rather have a shorty exhaust.

I know how a megaphone sounds but I've never heard what you're talking about haha. LOL I dont use the word cagers really, because I drive around a lot.. but I dont mind it :lol:.

R13

The other asshole
I don't know why I said it but I didn't feel like retyping it.

It's pretty dumb for me to be saying cagers when I haven't had a bike since 2013. :lol:

R13

The other asshole
I'm not really sure I am. :lol:

Pretty sure I can say I'm dead inside when I've spent the last week working on my camaro that I haven't touched since I was 16.

R13

The other asshole
There isn't really a lesson to be learned, Just had shitty luck getting the one I want.

I learned a lesson with the last one I had, Never buy the bike you don't want.

Don't get me wrong, I loved the XR, It would've made an amazing supermoto, But I had been wanting another 450 mx bike for months, I saw the XR on CL and decided to check it out, Ended up buying it and realizing that even though the bike was great I just wasn't committed to it, I wanted to be back on the track.

Then after all the shit from cops and all that I just wanted a few month break from bikes to cool down, So I bought a dslr and built a gaming PC.

Now I want to take a cross country trip and I'd like to do it on a supersport, Unfortunately between money and finding a clean one it just hasn't worked out yet, Leading me to take on the mustang, I could easily flip it and have an extra grand compared to what I had to put towards a bike... when I find one.

DonJulio

Reppin' tha NW
I had a guy run a stop at an intersection at 100mph. Got hit by my coworker going to work. Killed him instantly.

A few weeks later that same coworker rode his bike to work at the same intersection, truck ran a red and fucked him.

His shoulders been fucked ever since, got fired, living on disability at 23.