Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

R13

The other asshole
And this girl is wayyy different than my last. Took me like a year to get as far as I did with me ex. This girl popped some birth control during lunch hahaha.
Easy there, It's only been like a week since you broke up with your ex... Don't go humping everything in sight. :lol:

Most girls take birth control anyway to regulate their cycle... Just throwing that out there.

Going for a 600 Tree?

94RS

No fucks given.
Aaaannnnd I actually like the Bell Bullitt.... Me and my old s*** :lol:

My new helmet/shield came today. With a cracked pivot plate, so the shield pops out at full tilt :evil: I already emailed RevZilla about it.

R13

The other asshole
RevZilla's pretty good about returning helmets so they should have no problem fixing/replacing it.

Which one did you buy?

94RS

No fucks given.
At some point throughout the day, I got an email from RevZilla with a receipt for a pivot kit that got sent out. I never got an email back from a customer service representative, just a receipt :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
GPS that he uses as a speedometer. Only time it's ever used as a GPS is when we're in bumf*** nowhere, FL on the big rides :lol:

Last edited:

R13

The other asshole
I got a free 5" garmin I've been using as a speedo so I can properly speed :lol: stock speedo's always read 3-7mph too high, Half the time when you think you're going 5mph over you're probably just doing the speed limit...