Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Accel.speed

basically, i like fast!
The hell is that last thing? :lol:

I've literally only seem 1 grom in real life. It was stock and some dude who looked to be over 6 foot was riding it xD.

94RS

No fucks given.
That's one of those old British mod scooters from the 60s... To stand out they put a shit ton of mirrors, lights, car emblems and every accessory from the manufacturer's catalog.

The end result is a rolling pile of fecal matter :rolf:

R13

The other asshole
This entire area is useless.

I hope it utilizes both fuel tanks because you could at least put some nets around it to use as a grocery holder or some shit so it wouldn't be completely pointless.

Then you could take long trips on it because 2 full tanks would probably go all week. :lol:

R13

The other asshole
Decided it was a waste of time, why buy a $3000 bike to hold me over when I could just have patience and buy the $4500-5500 I've been hopelessly trying to get for 2 years...

R13

The other asshole
Fuck being broke.

Why can't I just buy a $50 moped, get hit by a post office truck and get a big paycheck like you did? :lol:

Accel.speed

basically, i like fast!
f*** being broke.

Why can't I just buy a $50 moped, get hit by a post office truck and get a big paycheck like you did? :lol:
Hahahaha I mean I did have to go through some back therapy buuuuut I did get an hour massage twice a week for about 2 1/2 months so I'm not complaining :lol:

Now that I think about it, I guess I got pretty lucky in that aspect.