Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

R13

The other asshole
People like that fucking disgust me, it's a fuckin' dirt bike, grow the fuck up.

The worst part is they're everywhere, if you live in a neighborhood and you frequently start your bike for whatever reason, even if you don't rev it your jealous ass hateful neighbors will call the cops on you, or come over to your house running their mouth.

At least the cops just ignore them though. :lol: I've had maybe one or two actually stop to talk to me and they usually just wanna chat about bikes.

When the time comes I'm apparently gonna have to rent a truck and drive to florida to get a decent RC...

R13

The other asshole
It may be an Sp1 but it's tastefully modded, the paint scheme is decent, and it's not beat to shit.

Meanwhile you've got 2000 's listed for $5700 firm around here and the only pic is of some fat ass redneck sitting on it calling it a "rare" collectors item. Bitch they made more Sp1's than they made 1992 Honda civics. :lol:

R13

The other asshole
I found another psycho bike I'll never get to ride. :lol:

Bimota sb8r

[YOUTUBE="..."]nvkCvnV_wf0[/YOUTUBE]

:rolf:

94RS

No fucks given.
Bimota has always made a bunch of crazy ass bikes, that SB8R used a TL1000 engine. They're still making it (though slightly different) as the SB8K

On the different side of it though... They made those Lamborghini bikes back in the 80s, which started out as a Ninja.

Or the KB1 that was a rebodied KZ900

R13

The other asshole
Fucking hell that lambo bike :rolf:

Hmm, a tl1000 engine... I've always hated the TL because it's like suzuki's lame ass knockoff RC but I could live with just the engine in the sb8 chassis.

I'll still never get to ride one though. :lol:

R13

The other asshole
I remember when that thing came out. :lol:

Reminds me of bmw saying "fuck traditional forks" and cramming a coilover and an LCA from a car in the front.

R13

The other asshole
Apparently brake dive was a serious issue in the 90s so bmw came up with the tele-lever design to reduce (or even eliminate brake dive according to some people who ride one)

No idea how well it works but it just looks like they stuffed some car parts in it. :lol:

OneFastGSR

I want another dirtbike now lol, I kinda wish I kept my 125sx

there's an 09 125sx for like 2200 locally, all original/stock, I'd offer a little bit of a lowball like 1750 or 1800 if I had alittle more money, I think I only got like 1400 or so $ right now lol i'm broke

OneFastGSR

lol.. I just sold my 1000rr, in pieces, with cracked frame, motor with crank wine, etc, for $1000. Buyer knows about every problem too. Took about a $1800 loss but I fucked up when I bought that damn thing lol