Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

R13

The other asshole
:rolf:

If it's any consolation I'm so broke I can't drive my truck because it's sitting in the shop across town with about 2 gallons of gas in it :rolf :rolf: :rolf:

OneFastGSR

About to go pick this bike up, leaving to texas in about an hour

garaged 1 owner clean title 5k miles, new tires, oil, coolant, etc, full akrapovic system, power commander, frame sliders and spools, tinted window, fender eliminator, vortex rearsets, vortex clip-ons, air filter, and CRG levers

R13

The other asshole
Take fucking care of it or so help me I'll ride over to arkansass and give you a proper ass whoopin' ho :lol:

And remember, nobody wants to be a typical gixxer fag like sean.

94RS

No fucks given.
I need cheap turn signals that don't look like s*** for legal reasons, anyone got anything?

I was looking at these but I see faults with their shape.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00HH3JWOS/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_NuNOxbM0Z7XEF
:lol: That's because those are GSXR flush mounts... I had them on the chuckus.

You need ones that look like this

The one from the pic
https://www.amazon.com/Amber-Smoke-Flush-Signal-Blinker/dp/B00E57OR4Y/ref=sr_1_2?s=automotive&rps=1&ie=UTF8&qid=1470267687&sr=1-2&keywords=2004+cbr+flush+mount&refinements=p_85:2470955011

Clear set
https://www.amazon.com/Clear-Flush-Signals-2003-2008-2004-2007/dp/B009NQL1M8/ref=sr_1_4?s=automotive&rps=1&ie=UTF8&qid=1470267687&sr=1-4&keywords=2004+cbr+flush+mount&refinements=p_85:2470955011

Your best bet is the Hotbodies set, but those are like $40.... All of these cheap ones come with only two wires, so they only work as just a turn signal. Doubt you want runners anyway :lol:

R13

The other asshole
Doubt you want runners anyway :lol:

No, I use hand signals because I think I'm cool :rolf:

But my insurance company will see the bike and for my cheap rate's sake I just want everything to be legal on it.

Apart from the mirrors, not putting mirrors back on the fucker :lol:

But if they ask I'll just say I had some and they got broken/stolen, motorcycle mirrors are flimsy shit anyway.

I was riding my RR in the winter one time headed to Gatlinburg, it was about 40 degrees standing still, I hit a bump and the left mirror broke off :rolf:

I found a dealership the next day that had mirror block off plates that looked decent and just took the other fucking mirror off. :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
No, I use hand signals because I think I'm cool :rolf:

But my insurance company will see the bike and for my cheap rate's sake I just want everything to be legal on it.

Apart from the mirrors, not putting mirrors back on the f***er :lol:

But if they ask I'll just say I had some and they got broken/stolen, motorcycle mirrors are flimsy s*** anyway.

I was riding my RR in the winter one time headed to Gatlinburg, it was about 40 degrees standing still, I hit a bump and the left mirror broke off :rolf:

I found a dealership the next day that had mirror block off plates that looked decent and just took the other f***ing mirror off. :lol:
I meant running lights... You know, the fuckers stay on the whole time riding :lol: And what's this s*** with you forming a reply like oscar? :lol:

Here's a cheap set of mirror block offs
https://www.amazon.com/Mirror-Block-Plates-Honda-1000Rr/dp/B00LHNUZWW/ref=sr_1_2?s=automotive&ie=UTF8&qid=1470269181&sr=1-2&keywords=f4i+mirror+block

R13

The other asshole
That was one of those massive derp moments all around... Did I even fucking read your post? :lol:

I don't even need block off's for the F4, I'm gonna put the blinkers up there most likely to pull attention away from the missing mirrors :rolf: And so they're on the front of the bike so they're more visible.

R13

The other asshole
It's really not that loud, if you still have the stock exhaust then it's probably louder. :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
You can't tell if my exhaust is stock? :rolf:

The exhaust on the XB is damn near silent, it's the engine that's loud. I flew past a Grom right after I bought the bike and they said they didn't know I was there until I passed them :lol: