Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

R13

The other asshole
Go buy it and I'll be down there to pick it up and pay you back in like... 2-3 months :lol:

R13

The other asshole
Also while you have it take the wheels off and have them powdercoated red. :rolf:

R13

The other asshole
I'm pretty sure they wouldn't accept a 99 F4-F4i conversion that needs a chain kit, cam chain tensioner, brake pads, throttle body sync and a valve adjustment :rolf:

94RS

No fucks given.
It's not even a real F4i? :rolf:

They'd still give you enough for a down payment, then turn around and sell it for 1200 :lol:

R13

The other asshole
Not as far as the insurance company is concerned :rolf:

From everything I've looked at though it's a clean conversion. Whoever did it went all the way with the swingarm, wheels, forks, engine, everything. Just has the F4 frame/title.

Notice I've been referring to it as "the f4" :lol:

OneFastGSR

first thing everyone notices on my bike is the rear tire, apparently it's a power one tire, everyone says its like $400 tire but I can't find any info online lol

R13

The other asshole
They're Michelin Power One's, they're a DOT race tire, and they're about $400 for the whole set.

R13

The other asshole
Just watch, when I actually have $2500, they'll rocket in price like RC's :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
Just watch, when I actually have $2500, they'll rocket in price like RC's :lol:
Doubt it. Buell's are steadily declining. I've seen a few 1125's for under 4k recently, and even a few XB9's for around 2k. There's also been a bunch of tube frames (S1, X1, M2) recently for around 2500.

R13

The other asshole
I don't need to buy one, but if I find a red/black 12r when the cash is laying around I'm fuckin buying one :rolf:

I'd consider an 1125r, but only because I wanna do the buff firebolt look.

94RS

No fucks given.
I didn't need to buy my 9R, just like I didn't need to fix it after it broke. :lol:

Apparently the 1125 looks the way it did because of HD's derpy involvement... Look at the patent drawing for the radiator pods.

R13

The other asshole
That's the way it should look :lol:

Then you'd only have to get a lower fairing kit for it, which could've been a factory add on and I bet that bike would've sold even better.