Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

R13

The other asshole
Ultimate polish and a drill/DA polisher is good shit actually... I just started using it earlier this year on paint and headlights, which it's fucking awesome for. :lol:

I believe I have a can of mothers aluminum & mag polish somewhere... definitely going to continue this :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
Ultimate polish and a drill/DA polisher is good shit actually... I just started using it earlier this year on paint and headlights, which it's fucking awesome for. :lol:

I know... I used the Ultimate compound, polish and wax on the XB after I did the Novus 3-step kit back in April... Before the engine blew up :lol:. All with the Meguiars DA drill attachment, which works awesome for small jobs.

Look close enough and you can see my Integra

R13

The other asshole
Perhaps the reason it keeps blowing engines is because you park it on the ceiling... all the oil is in the valve cover when you start it :rolf:

94RS

No fucks given.
If it's in the valve cover, it's still in the engine... :mrgreen:

And the first one didn't blow, it commuted suicide by the snapping the top mount... which lead to broken bolts falling into the timing belt, fucking the whole thing up :lol:

I laugh now, but that shit happening a week after losing my job... It sucked.

R13

The other asshole
Cars are assholes... they don't just tear up a little. Either they have little issue that you can still drive it with... or catastrophic failure that breaks several other things on it's way out :rolf:

R13

The other asshole
So I can't remember if I mentioned... FPR seems to be fine... I'm thinking the cold idle wax unit is possibly the culprit... could be as simple as adjusting the idle screw on it... which I didn't know it had :lol:

It still runs rich though so idk... at this point I'm just stuck waiting until I can borrow my own fucking truck so I can go wash it out good before I open it up. :lol:

R13

The other asshole
It just has an idle screw to adjust how high the cold idle is.

The wax unit is a stand alone thing that pushes/pulls the throttle open when the bike is cold, then the water temp heats it up and it lets go.

Basically it's an automatic rev device for idiots who can't keep a cold bike running :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
So.... It's autochoke for FI? :lol:

And turn your idle score back so it won't idle at 3600 anymore

R13

The other asshole
I'm going to... when I put it back together in 2 months :rolf:

Already drained the tank and removed it again, so off comes the leaking valve cover. Might as well fix the shit before I start riding it and it tears up.

R13

The other asshole
Well the F4 does run... but with all the other shit going on, my truck loaned out, having money loaned out... what would take 2-3 weeks will take months :lol: