Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

R13

The other asshole
Little shit, but progress is progress. Anything to keep this thread rolling. :lol:

Needed different bolts for the eGay mirrors that came with the bike, and I needed more bullet connectors because I originally bought 12 not realizing that's only enough for 3 turn signals. :lol:

R13

The other asshole
If they sold them separately they'd have all kinds of angry hicks coming in there mad because they're stupid :lol:

R13

The other asshole
Lowe's that's not located in a town of 50k people that mostly consists of people over 45 and "don't know about them damn computers and all this technology shit these kids have now days" :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
"dat dere one uh dem ching chong bykes? cowuhsawkey? wuts dat?"

*spits chewing tobacco*

"buuut ken dat lil sick hunnderd out run mah 103 harrlee?"

R13

The other asshole
Most of the Harley fags around here ride 1200 sportsters because they can't pick the bigger ones up off the kickstand :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
I can still beat your shitty 1999 CBR because with my little twin because it runs :rolf:

R13

The other asshole
You could probably beat it in the 1/4 mile because you have shit loads more 0-100 acceleration :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
They'd probably be pretty damn even. The F4 has around 20 lb/ft torque less than the XB, but the XB weighs around 30lbs more... Plus the 7k redline.