Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

94RS

No fucks given.
Fairly certain mine with 36k is still on the original belt, still looks new and rides smooth. :lol:

R13

The other asshole
I've always hated the characteristics of chains. They're jerky, they vibrate like a motherfucker at real low rpms, and they slap and raise hell when they get just slightly too loose.

R13

The other asshole
For starters they COULD quit butchering Buell's... I mean I know their engines are better than Harley's but damn. :lol:

R13

The other asshole
Soon as I can find it in me to finish re-reading the last half of the MSF book I'll get this bitch registered so people can give me shitty looks for wearing a dirt helmet... I'm poor, suck my $500 AGV ax-8 nitro circus dirt helmet wearing dick. :lol:

R13

The other asshole
Simple green works decently, eagle one tire cleaner and a brush works as well. Important part is that you scrub them good with like a dish washing brush or something and wiping them down with a towel to get as much soap up as you can so the white residue isn't so bad.

Honestly the places I ride are usually really dusty so I just take an air hose to my helmet and leave my boots alone.

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
I was expecting a simple ride this weekend since I hadn't gone in a while, and that fucking mud pit got the best of me. But if I get my gear and bike spruced up before the summer, then they should last through the season

94RS

No fucks given.
So, if someone is doing a Buell chopper project, shouldn't they just get a Harley? lol

https://sfbay.craigslist.org/nby/mcy/6070060099.html

Yes, they should just buy a Harley.

For starters they COULD quit butchering Buell's... I mean I know their engines are better than Harley's but damn. :lol:

And this is the exact reason so many get chopped up, the engines.

Like stated before, Buell bikes don't hold value. You can get an X1 Lightning with the 100hp engine for 2500, or a Sportster 1200 with its ~60hp engine for 4K. So because people are cheap as fuck, they destroy a unique bike to make their shitty bar hopper that never gets finished.

If you're gonna build a chopper, put a fucking S&S engine in it....

Last edited:

R13

The other asshole
:lol:

If your gear is fairly new and not just old and worn out it should be pretty easy to get cleaned up good.

Actually when I completely fuck my boots up I go to the car wash. High pressure soap>bubble brush>spot free rinse=Good as new. :lol:

R13

The other asshole
S&S is millionaire shit here. It's funny... they can afford to build a bike apparently, but can't afford the right fucking engine.

94RS

No fucks given.
Speaking of chopped up....

https://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/mcy/6051090743.html

I mean it looks like it might be fun to fuck around with on the streets, but those swingarms

That's different. Blasts benefit from being chopped because they're heavy little fuckers. It's when you chop up an XB or tube frame that people lose their shit.

S&S is millionaire shit here. It's funny... they can afford to build a bike apparently, but can't afford the right fucking engine.

They're not even that fucking expensive in terms of a full custom bike...

http://www.jpcycles.com/product/534-814?utm_term=&siteid=NB_G_PLA&product_id=534-814&adpos=1o2&creative=67730601490&device=m&matchtype=&network=g&gclid=Cj0KEQjwiI3HBRDv0q_qhqXZ-N4BEiQAOTiCHrebHQyABQ_g1l17ea04DqYToj26JCQWL5ZoJ1KQ8ooaAvjt8P8HAQ

They can be depending on which engine, but not all of them are stupid expensive.