Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

R13

The other asshole
I wouldn't bother with my shoulders if it wasn't a seriously handicapping issue, but I can't do certain workouts, can't pull start shit, can barely change a lightbulb or put a screw/nail in a wall to hang something without causing pain in them.

I also can't have lazy vacations because if I'm too inactive with them it'll cause the tear in my right one to open back up and I have to do rehabilitating exercises for 2-4 weeks

Honestly it's about as bad as losing a limb, can barely use the fucker.

R13

The other asshole
Clown footed motherfucker :lol:

I'm content though, any bigger and they'd just be a fuckin' annoyance.

R13

The other asshole
:rolf: :rolf: :rolf:

Now you see why I preferred to ride alone, or with one other person that I knew and trusted. :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
Yup, I haven't ridden wth any of those fuckers in like 6 months. They all ride like assholes and draw unwanted attention (police).

R13

The other asshole
That's like the dipshit on the ninja 500 that wanted to ride with me way back... had no silencer, revving every time he saw a female at a stop... then he runs into my back tire in a bend and high sided flat on his face in front of one of the chicks he revved at :rolf:

Didn't even wreck me, his front tire clipped my back tire and threw his front wheel to steering lock at 30mph and made him eat shit.

94RS

No fucks given.
No silencer on a Ninja 500.... Bet that sounded like old, raspy, gurgling Kawasaki twin shit :lol:

R13

The other asshole
It was incredibly fucking obnoxious, I'm glad I was wearing earbuds or I probably wouldn't be able to hear out of one ear as well.

94RS

No fucks given.
Fucking midnight and some douche on the next street over bounces his douche rocket off the limiter for 10 seconds straight, five times in a row.

This same guy a few weeks ago takes off around the corner nice and calm until he sees me standing next to the XB.... And proceeds to grab a handful of clutch and bounce it off the limiter.

I hope that POS blows up soon. It's already missing most of the bodywork.

R13

The other asshole
Do the "rev it" hand motion every time you see him. Encourage him to do it until it does blow :rolf:

I haven't seen it myself yet but my mom said r6 boy had a white bike over there now... I heard him leave out on something running better than the r6 so he may have killed that basically brand new r6 and had to get something else already...