Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

R13

The other asshole
So while I was trading my radar for a bug deflector and drooling over my neighbors mossberg 500 he wants me to shoot because he's never shot it because he's afraid of it :lol: he told me he knew quite a few people at the glass plant and might be able to get me in since the last guy still hasn't had much luck.

He also said he worked 12hrs/7 days a week making $18-20/hr... of course they'll tax the shit out of it, but if he could pull it off I'll have an XR, an XB, and a fucking duc in no time :rolf:

94RS

No fucks given.
That's the same glass plant that you were supposed to get a job at like two years ago? :rolf:

R13

The other asshole
I kinda hope it's not 7 days a week since labor laws have changed since he worked there, but money is money :lol:

R13

The other asshole
I'm still not sure why a major auto glass manufacturing plant is in Kingsport TN :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
If it's a "major" company like you say, $18/hr isn't s*** to pay when the company is making a ton of money.... Especially when you figure that I was started at $15/hr at a tiny company that consists of three people :lol:

R13

The other asshole
I guess that's true :lol:

Still damn good money though if one of these shits can get me in.