Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
I have literally FIVE motors that are currently running great, so that's something you do not have :lol:

R13

The other asshole
I don't? :lol:

I mean if we're just talking engines I have a mustang, 2 F-150's, a weed wacker, a lawnmower (It's a vtwin too :rolf: ) and a pressure washer. :rolf:

I also have the z50 that I literally just need to make a carb gasket for, put a spark plug in it and it will run, plus the quad that needs to be rewired.

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
You retard, I'm talking shit you ride excluding John Deere you hillbilly. My Golf runs good, Integra is great, XR350 is still kicking, KTM is fine, and CBR is perfect

R13

The other asshole
Black truck has 217k, Rusty truck has 230k, mustang has 134k on the engine, 217k on the chassis... I've probably got you beat with my 3 ferds that run great.

94RS

No fucks given.
Meanwhile, the 5 year old rapewagen is close to 193k... It'll probably be at 200k by this time next month.

R13

The other asshole
Bet it doesn't burn a drop of oil either :mrgreen:

Might leak a little sure :lol: but ferd's have never been known to burn oil.

94RS

No fucks given.
Only thing that leaks are the cargo doors due to fucked up weatherstripping from forklifts.

R13

The other asshole
Only thing I've seen leak on the 4.6 is the valve covers and that's because the factory doesn't use any sealant on the gasket. When I took the mustang's apart I reused the original gaskets and just coated them with a thin layer of ultra copper, that seals them up perfectly. Doesn't even so much as sweat a little at the seam.