Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

R13

The other asshole
It shows what kind of person built/owns it. 3 fucking years and they're still using the same 4 pics, and they still haven't given up trying to sell it.

I fucking give up if my shit doesn't sell in 3 weeks :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
Exactly the same as the guy selling this fucking thing.

That's been on CL with the same 5 pics, two of which are the same pic, the other three are what they look like not in shit condition.... And it's been at the same price since before I bought the C70.

That was over three years ago :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
And yes that is a real Harley called the Topper. It's one of those random things like three wheel golf carts that were put out during the AMF years.

R13

The other asshole
I wouldn't give $100 for that piece of shit :lol:

Probably made in Alabama or china or some cheap ass shit. No wonder it's still for sale. At least the gixxeraptor has good parts on it for 3500 :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
Made in Wisconsin like most other Harley's.... And every Buell (different factory) :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
Well, no shit... Neither would I . Trying to restore that pile of rust would be a nightmare :lol:

R13

The other asshole
But it's "rare"

...meanwhile I could sell my old ass currently non running z50 for more than $100 :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
Don't you just love when they try to use rare as a selling point? Rare = hard to find parts.

Now if I tried to sell the C70, I could try to use rare as a selling point since they're not that common in the US.... But with 100 million of the fuckers scattered across the world, I don't think that would work :rolf:

R13

The other asshole
Kinda like the stingy rednecks trying to claim 2nd gen firebird/trans am's are "getting rare"

They're not rare :lol: I can tell you where 4 are either in a garage, or rotting in the dirt with plants growing through them within 5 miles of my house :rolf:

They're "rare" because nobody wants to sell parts off of them, so the only way to fix them is do custom fabrication work and make the parts you need.

94RS

No fucks given.
The douchenozzle in shipping that doesn't do anything just sold his "rare" Fox body that he bought new..... The only selling point was that it had 27k miles. Other than that, it was your standard '86 5.0

Fucking guy tried to sell it to me and I laughed at him. He got super offended :rolf:

Really though, who buys a standard mustang and doesn't put any mileage on it. It's not like it's a GT500, it's a GT :lol:

R13

The other asshole
I fucking hate fox bodies :lol:

People say the Sn95 interior is bad... what is this shit? :lol:

And that's the cobra R's interior :rolf:

94RS

No fucks given.
I don't mind that interior actually.... it's simple as hell. But you know me, I like weird shit. I wouldn't mind owning a former FHP 5.0 :lol:

R13

The other asshole
It's the grey that kills me, and that stupid fucking steering wheel :lol:

They also used those damn flip switches for the headlights and stuff, the ones that GM used in shit like blazer's, beretta's and cavalier's... the kind that almost never work

They were just cheap ass pieces of shit. :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
Yeah, but Saleen....

You can't argue with Recaros that have the "halo" headrests :lol: