Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

94RS

No fucks given.
How is it that two spark plug wires cost $18 to ship, yet after I add the front and rear seats to the order.... It drops to $15 and change? :rolf:

These are soooo massive, right? :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
:lol: Sure fucking did.

If that's the only thing you can find wrong with it though, the bike can't be that bad :rolf:

R13

The other asshole
Well they could get miss methface off it before her fishnets scratch it, but the rest of the bike looks okay :rolf:

OneFastGSR

I'm so damn drove, I checked on the internet multiple times to see if I needed to remove fairing to get to oil filter, and every guide says to remove left side fairing. So I go out and remove the left side fairing. To see the oil filter on the right side of the motor. So I go to other side and just stick my hand through the right fairing and remove the oil filter and install new one. Never needed to remove any fairings. Wasted so much time. But this damn thing had some black ass oil and a stock suzuki oil filter. But motor runs a ton smooother now with mobil 1 and K&N filter. I wonder if it even ever had its oil changed before

94RS

No fucks given.
Long story short, you could've saved a bunch of time if you looked before diving into it...

R13

The other asshole
Think I found the cunt who was calling the cops on me when I had the XR.

Got the exhaust back on the F4 and did 2 laps around the neighborhood to heat it up and as soon as I get it in the garage I look out the window and this bald fuck next door had a cop car in his driveway talking to him.

Mind you I'm on a completely legal bike now, and this is also the very same shitstain that mows his yard at 9am every sunday.

Bitch better not start that game, I can start calling the cops and making noise complaints on him just as easy.

R13

The other asshole
Came out pretty decent, I ended up painting the collector part but the rest is alright.

My phone's being an asshole and won't let me post better pics but these are from IG

94RS

No fucks given.
It's such a stupid fucking way to polish them, but it works :lol:

I actually had my mechanic ask me how I did the pipes when I picked the XB up last week. He ended up saying that if he didn't already know the bike, he'd think it was almost new

Apparently my bike is pretty clean :mrgreen:

R13

The other asshole
And mine looks like it's been sitting in the dirt during a flash flood for 3 years, fuck you :rolf:

Hell yeah it works. If it hadn't been for the pitted rusted areas it would've cleaned up perfectly. I could've sanded those spots out, but I couldn't be fucking bothered. :lol: the radiator hides it anyway, you can only see the clean part through the faring.

94RS

No fucks given.
Just be sure not to get any spray detailer on them... :lol:

My front pipe, the top is spotted, bottom is still shiny. Rear pipe looks just as good as it did after I finished polishing them. :rolf: