Blox 2013 Open House, Car Show & Street Festival photo coverage - 7/13/13

XjoEnX

Back with new photo coverage of the Blox 2013 Open House. It was scorching hot that day but there was more areas of shade this time around so that was a plus. I went last year too with Peara and felt they had a stronger showing in 2012. But this event was still fun all around. Enjoy this first batch of pic coverage. Others who were there please post your pics here. I know Dillon and Peara will have some :)

XjoEnX

Batman came to the show too in his new FRS:

Rays and Project Mu booth

The always awesome Advan RGIII

A unique alternative for anyone whose UCA has destroyed their shock towers:

That's all for now. I'll post more Friday night.

XjoEnX

Good question. I think I took like two interior shots. I get uncomfortable going into other people's cars for pics lol

XjoEnX

Updated with a few more pics:

Beautiful EK on VIP Modular VX110 wheels (thanks for the info Dillon)

Sexy 'Vette

Parras built Civic coupe

Upscale crew had a really good showing:

CT Engineering's S2K reppin' Rota

Mugen'd DC2:

This particular car stood out to me because of how ridiculously small it looked with these two dudes standing next to it

Sexy ass GS on Rotiform's

Clean Prelude on STR wheels (BBS LM replicas):

Spoon's Euro R

I don't know why I didn't but wish I did capture more pics of this FA

Interesting bumper customization of stock bumpers

Closing out this batch with these beast BMW's

Last edited:

XjoEnX

Thanks Dillon. I had a lot of down time in the last few days :)

XjoEnX

And here's the wrap up:

Nice black STI on custom coated CCW's

My favorite gen STI's

Another on BBS LM's. Not gonna lie, the Blox Open House event was loaded with posers that slapped BBS center caps on their STR wheels. This STI and a red Nismo 370z were the only ones rocking the real deal LM's.

Blue really does match well with the RX7 profile

Civic FG tracking on Rota's:

The brushed vinyl hood of this Prelude caught my eye:

Closing it out with my buddy Jimmy's CRX:

MrGurley

************5-0
GREAT PICS GUYS!! especially the neochrome and anything red!!
this show as most these days, as much as im a Honda traditionalist, makes me want to do random shit....

dopematic

This was about all I have for Blox coverage. I didn't take much pics that day. It was super hot and I was so tired haha.

dopematic

Overall, I enjoyed the event. I wish we would have brought lawn chairs so we can sit and chill instead of walking around and standing all day though.

Finally got to see ATS Anh's integra in real life and it is just immaculate as expected. I never kept up with his build. I saw back then when he had the oem ITR trunk mat in the rear and now he has the custom plexiglass subwoofer system. Also, glad that he didn't sell his car.

Other cars that stood out to me were INSPIRE real deal imported EK9 CTR with the bride wrap headliner sitting on white Advan RGs.

The rootbeer brown color that is slowly popping up around more often on the CRZ with the neochrome TE37s.

INSPIRE USA white evo 9 sitting on CCW classics. The Inspire USA group rolled out deep.

The White BB6 prelude on replica BBS LMs and the teal EK on VIP modular VX110 also really caught my eye.

I also really liked all the free stuff given away. That was pretty cool. Only thing I can complain about was the heat that day. Haha