Body Kits(hard time picking 1 out)

Fieldys_Nuts

hey i finally got my 3rd gen integra(94 GSR) and the first couple of things i want to add is a body kit. I was just wondering what kinds of body kits you people have and how nice they look on ingetras. if you could post a pic of your body kit(on the car) that would be pretty cool. thanks.

Baldy201

do you want to replace the whole bumper or do a lip kit. Wings west has good choices for both.

lip kit.

body kit

0BD1GeEzeR

I also have a 94 GSR. I did a 99 conversion and threw on a wings west full lip kit. I think it looks prettys nice... The type R lip is also nice and acura/honda has some nice add ons you should look into that.

hyper98gsr

itr kit. im currently piecing mine together. its kinda hard to find. if anyone knows a site where to look i'd appreciate it.

RAINONEizm

il see if i got a pic somewhere of mine..but its carbon fiber lip piece.it suttle but effective.its a little like the first one someone posted up but it doesnt have that little raised area that 3rd gens ,and most kits have.its very clean looking and gets lots of compliments,and gives a serious street hugger attitude.
another is the urythane type are lip.it looks small at first,but once its on,you really see the difference.I got an extra that I could try and send you if you want it,only prob is that I left it in LA and im in Tx.but I could see if my bro could get off his lazy ass and send it.

as far as side skirts,I like the plain ones .the ones I have are hard to find ..I dont know why but they are,I got with the car when I bought it.they are very plain.ppl always want to buy em off me or do a trade.

but yeah,I preffer the not-so-aggesive look.

SxySlammedTeggy

Body Kit... :x Lip Kit... 8) I would go with the ITR lip kit... which is what i will get eventually lol... body kits are ugly... depending on which one i guess tho cuz i have seen a few that are OK but i would never get one... so i vote lip kit...

SxySlammedTeggy

hahaha... i deffinatly didnt think about it like that! I just think the the more subtle look is nicer... i go for the clean look.

B16aTeggy

ya i just put a wings west lip kit on my friends gsr.. its sooooooooooo sexy.. i had to stop my self from humping it