Boost stock LS?

KrNxRaCer00

yeup, the motor won't last as long as a n/a motor (obviously), but u can run it safely up to 10-12 actually.

Baldy201

do a compression test. that will tell you if it is still strong enough to take what you dish out. if the compression checks out then 7psi should be fine.

Toxis

7lbs is safe if you have it properly tuned. If you don't tune it, 3 lbs is the most I'd run... but on stock internals with a KILLER tune-man, you can get upwards of 15lbs for track use, not daily.

ner0x

7 p.s.i is fine since the ls block has a longer stroke... better for forced induction, i'm boosting 5 p.s.i on stock internals on my gsr motor. i also have headers, intake, exausht, throttle body.. once you go turbo you'll never turn back, you'll always be impressed with the result. i run 13.2, dyno'd at 264hp to the wheels

ner0x

Originally posted by "Toxis"

7lbs is safe if you have it properly tuned. If you don't tune it, 3 lbs is the most I'd run... but on stock internals with a KILLER tune-man, you can get upwards of 15lbs for track use, not daily.
yah, make sure you give it a good tune up before you turbocharge you're motor, ecpecially with that many miles

IntegraGSR

8 psi

The LS can handle 8psi safely, but yes you should do a compression test to see if you can handle it.