Boredom + clean as hell EM1 = Pics

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
She already has 122k miles, not a bad car to drive either. Just think its time to spend the money else where.

cabezzzdb8

BBS wanted
You know you store that car for a couple of years the way it is, you might get more money than selling an ITR

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
I may be considering keeping the Si. I really like it with the red wheels.

cabezzzdb8

BBS wanted
Damn I know somwbody that's selling his black one all stock for 7500, I should talk to him and get rid of my slow EX EJ8, damn these cars are cheap around here, I remember couple years ago they were like 12 grand

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
they arent bad cars, but the teg is my style. Plus selling it to go to college, will pick up something when I'm done.

6 speed accord coupe
06 white S2000 with black leather

something I can have fun with

cabezzzdb8

BBS wanted
I ike my civic is just the fact that is got no balls in traffic and when it gets hot outside and have the A/C on 18 wheeles beat me off the line, i have to get on it alll the time just to keep up with eberybody, drive the teg for a while then get in the civic im allready pissed, plus I want an SI and take all the stickers off :D

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
I find the fake Si's out here all the time, EBP civic with rear drums??? I don't think so bitches.

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
Ominous G2 said:
I find the fake Si's out here all the time, EBP civic with rear drums??? I don't think so bitches.
lol someone i know with a 89 si hatch bought a g2 off a friend for hella cheap but didnt like it but before she sold it she took off the disc brakes and put em on the 89 si and put the drums off the si on the g2 .... can we say lmao when the new g2 owner ever goes to change the brakes!