BOV sounds when I don't have a turbo... Lmao

RED Integra

The sound came back worse then ever!!! Every gear I go through. I notice it isn't in the engine bay it's more like from the left rear end. Could it b my gas shocks giving out? I'm pretty sure its not a tire leak. It actual cool at first now it's just scary cuz earlier this summer both my front left and right ball joints snapped at 2 separate times. The rear won't do the same right?

pbteg11

pbteg11
well filling your car up with too much oil can lead to a catastrophic failure for sure...but i know exactly what is wrong with your car and if you rep me now i can tell you what it is.

eiznekeM

well filling your car up with too much oil can lead to a catastrophic failure for sure...but i know exactly what is wrong with your car and if you rep me now i can tell you what it is.
Don't listen to him.

You need to take that car to a shop, stop asking for help on the internet. The issue needs to be addressed SOON. You've already broke two ball joints this summer? There is something serious going on. I'm not trying to be rude, but I'm seriously concerned that you're driving around a death trap. You don't want to end up crashing your car after something fails and end up bitching about it on here, like some other users.

RED Integra

Guess ur right off to the shop I go. Hopefully it doesnt cost an arm or a leg. Well rather that an actual arm and or leg .....

Mikejar123

Do you have the air conditioner on??? Mine does the same thing when i have the air conditioner on.

Cripton805

It's most likely backfire. Excess unburned fuel igniting with the heat down the header or piping making the sound.

bvans

DC5-ED9
there may be a tb spacer.. those often make a whistle noise under certain rpms.. my teg doesnt have one but mine too makes a whistling/winding noise while going up hill in low rpms.. looked everywhere and i've just concluded that it's air twirling and making a noise

RED Integra

I went to a few shops and found nothing wrong. I'm sure I'm not hearing things I'm not that old... Wait if I'm old don't I lose my hearing? Nvm. Every1 else heard it too. It has nothing to do with engine bay area it's on the left rear near my wheel. idk oh well just live with it. Haha a turbo sounding non-turbo teg... Rear mounted turbo too Lmfao.