brake lights stay on

pluckt007

Fat guy in a little coat.
This happened on my car too. I had that piece broken on my floorboard. Funny how a little piece of plastic is $4 when it probably cost the $.04 cents.
Lol. They probibly do think its funny, "ha ha, suckers" they say, laughing all the way to the bank. Meanwhile, we look for ITR sidskirts that costs 1000 and STICKERS that cost 95 $ lol

R13

The other asshole
Lol, Damn you! You cursed me with this thread, I had never heard of this issue until this thread and this happened yesterday

(blurry pics, Night time not enough light for phone to focus)

Notorious "plastic in the floor"

I'm not buying a $4 plastic button that'll just break again, I'm gonna superglue a nickel over the hole and call it a day. :lol:

ronmulan

Lol, Damn you! You cursed me with this thread, I had never heard of this issue until this thread and this happened yesterday

(blurry pics, Night time not enough light for phone to focus)

Notorious "plastic in the floor"

I'm not buying a $4 plastic button that'll just break again, I'm gonna superglue a nickel over the hole and call it a day. :lol:
I think its so odd, how for most people the nub breaks while not driving, happened to my teg while I was at my girlfriends house, and happened to my pickup at 5 in the morning when my mom went outside to leave for work. Its like they're evil little pieces of plastic that decide" well this guys not doing anything/sleeping, lets give him a problem" lol

MrGurley

************5-0
those little nightmare bastards.... especially when its the top one which is really a bitch to get to!!

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
I think its so odd, how for most people the nub breaks while not driving, happened to my teg while I was at my girlfriends house, and happened to my pickup at 5 in the morning when my mom went outside to leave for work. Its like they're evil little pieces of plastic that decide" well this guys not doing anything/sleeping, lets give him a problem" lol
lol!! thats how inwas seeing it when i was replacing the fukker.

Sent from my Glade Air Freshener using Tapatalk.

R13

The other asshole
...I'm on to you little plastic pieces. -_-