Building First Car C/C

Andrew93

Currently Building
well as far as the sticker i beleive so..but im going to be sanding it down to be repainted any way.
Dont worry about the engine samuri, im ordering the b18 next friday. Thanks to my parents deciding they didnt want to invest into my project im about $1500 shorter then where i wanted to start so my plans for the car are as followed.

5/19 - 5/28 = buying the car, tires, all of the pieces for the interior seats etc painting dash also

5/29 - 6/11 = Purchasing Engine & New XTD Stage 3 clutch

6/12 - 6/25 = New Spoiler, Full Paint Job, Window Tinting

6/26 - 7/10 = Headunit, Wiring, Subs & Amp

I have it set by paycheck (every 2 weeks)

so i plan to have it up and running in about a month hopefully by 6/12.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/New-90-93-Acura-Integra-2-Dr-Custom-Style-Spoiler_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trkparmsZ66Q3a2Q7c65Q3a15Q7c39Q3a1Q7c240Q3a1318Q7c301Q3a1Q7c293Q3a1Q7c294Q3a50QQ_trksidZp3286Q2ec0Q2em14QQhashZitem562bcd763dQQitemZ370102072893QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

need links for good spoilers that look good on this body... havent had much luck finding something good

Last edited:

AcurInteg96

Just call me chris.
thats for a DC too. go to a junk yard and get OEM. hows it run?

Andrew93

Currently Building
well im in fl so its EST so its an hour later then the server time

Andrew93

Currently Building
and its been raining since mon so i havent been able to even pick up the car or go to the junkyard.

Andrew93

Currently Building
may get these rims from my buddy.

what do you guys think about instead of doing it white and black i took of the edging on the bottom sides, paint the rims/hood/ and the stripping the runs down the side red, also the interior dash etc would be red white/red seats

AcurInteg96

Just call me chris.
i want that si. and those rims look good. i think it might look ok. im not doing the panda. im doing bloody panda.

cripemaster

no offense but don't paint your interior. whenever i see people with the painted interior it looks like shit. i can honestly say i've never seen a painted interior that i could even say it looked decent to.

Andrew93

Currently Building
Well i may not paint it like i would do the rims, but I hear the vinyl dye works much better and doesnt get scratched or wear easily

Andrew93

Currently Building
got it yesterday, washed it this morning prob gonna start on the rims this weekend, its gonna have a new paint job but the rims and hood will be black

OH yea, how would i get my name changed...i was lied to its a 90 :) same year as myself so...just want to fix my name

Last edited: