cam gear cover?

98 Integra GS-R

Anyone know where I can get a cover for the cam gears so there not exposed? Checked Google can't find anything for integras

mirrorimg

Did your car not come with any on the engine? Or is the valve cover cut?

Assuming you have a B18C1 or B18C5. They are #1 and #3 at this link. You would also need a couple seals (4,5,8,9) and the bolts to hold them on. I wouldnt be surprised if you couldnt find a timing belt cover on ebay.

http://www.acuraoemparts.com/delray/jsp/prddisplay.jsp?inputstate=5&catcgry1=INTEGRA&catcgry2=1994&catcgry3=4DR+GS-R&catcgry4=KA5MT&catcgry5=CAMSHAFT+-+TIMING+BELT+COVER&ListAll=All&vinsrch=no

11810-PR3-010 COVER, TIMING BELT (LOWER)
11820-P72-000 COVER, TIMING BELT MIDDLE

98 Integra GS-R

They cut it I'm pretty sure it was like then when my girlfriend purchased it and yes its a B18c1,there skunk2 cam gears and the previous owner just left everything open.

mirrorimg

Without seeing it, I cant say exactly what you need. The image in the link I posted should be all you need to figure out whats needed. If the valve cover is cut, you wont be able to fully seal the timing belt without replacing the valve cover itself, in addition to adding the plastics youre missing.

Since you have the lower portion, you dont need to worry about #1 and #4.

The top section is two pieces, an inner that goes behind the cams, and the outer that covers the timing belt. If you have the inner portion, that goes being the cam gears (#7) then all you should need are #3, #8 and 2x #19.