Can someone please tell me what the hell to look for?


New Member
So these trim pieces on my car are damaged to hell and it is bugging the absolute fucking piss out of me. I've searched everywhere and found how to replace them. But nowhere as to what the names of them are or where to get any. Can someone help before i go to a junkyard and buy some against my best interest.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk


The other asshole
Just remove and paint/plastidip the ones on the doors as even if you could buy new ones they’ll just do the same thing in no time. As for the rest, might as well do the same, pretty much every integra in the world has the warped quarter window trim that no longer sits flush.